Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Retirement Sales Event Starts NOW!

I've been talking about it... and now it's time! From July 15th through the 24th, I will be holding a Catalog Retirement Sales Event! This is a chance for you to grab all those retiring sets that you can't live without! Keep in mind, however, that my sale applies to ALL catalog merchandise, not just retiring items. Here are the details:

Order $50,
receive 5% off!

Order $100,
receive 10% off!

Order $150,
receive 15% off PLUS
a Hostess Level I stamp set of your choice and
$15 in additional FREE merchandise!

Order $200,
receive 15% off PLUS
a Hostess Level I stamp set of your choice,
$20 in additonal FREE merchandise, and
a FREE Idea Book & Catalog (to be released August 11)!

Order $250,
receive 15% off PLUS
a Hostess Level I stamp set of your choice,
$25 in additional FREE merchandise, and
a FREE Idea Book & Catalog (to be released August 11)!

Order $300,
receive 20% off PLUS
a Hostess Level I OR Level II stamp set of your choice,
$35 in additional FREE merchandise, and
a FREE Idea Book & Catalog (to be released August 11)!

...In addition, for every $50 you spend during my sale (before tax & shipping), you will receive one chance in a drawing for a FREE stamp set from my stash. The drawing will be held on June 25th and the winner will be notified via e-mail with a listing of the stamp sets I have available.

...and finally, the person with the highest merchandise total (before tax & shipping), will ALSO receive a FREE stamp set from my stash!

Contact me right away to take advantage of this Sales Event! I only do this once a year, and I've never offered a 20% discount before!!

The fine print:
I need to receive payment in full by 10pm on July 24th in order to participate in this sales event. Payment can be made via PayPal or credit card. This sale applies to current Catalog merchandise only - not my Ribbon Shares, already retired stamp sets, etc. Your order amount is the total of the merchandise before tax, shipping, and free items. This sale applies to US residents ONLY as I cannot ship across International borders.

I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Michele,

If its not too late I would love to take advantage of your awesome sale! Here is my email address: deitsfamily@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Ü Michelle