Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday from Jennifer!

I only have a couple more days with our friends from Scotland... *sob* We've had so much fun and I'm not ready for it to end. Just 5 years ago TODAY, Audrey and I met... (ONLINE, remember?!) and look at us now! If it weren't for that big ocean between us, we'd be inseperable.

Now for another card I received - and LOOK! It's another blue and red one! That may just be my new favorite color combo! This one comes from Jennifer Greeley and you can view more of her fabulous work by checking out her blog!

For this card, Jennifer used the For a Friend hostess stamp set and the Sprinkles stamp set. The colors are Ruby Red, Soft Sky, and River Rock, along with some Western Sky DSP. Some Whisper White narrow grosgrain ribbon finishes it off. I just love it!! Thank you so much, Jennifer!!

Now for some business items I've been neglecting... as you've already discovered, I did not send out a July 1st Stamp Link Newsletter. When our guests depart, I will get to work on that. But here are some things to keep in mind:

Current Ribbon Share: My July Ribbon Share is the other 8 colors of Narrow Grosgrain ribbon (we did the first 8 in June). So July includes Basic Black, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, and Mellow Moss. The share includes 3 yards of each color for a total of $12.00. If you are interested in joining the share this month, please send me an e-mail and I will send you an invoice. I need those requests no later than July 20th!

Catalog Retirement Sales Event: I promised you a sale, and it's getting closer! Remember the dates of my sale will be from July 15th through the 24th. The structure of it will be very similar (but maybe a little better!!) to the sale I held last year, and you can read those details in this post. My upcoming Newsletter will have it all detailed for you, so if you have not signed up to receive it, do so by following the "Stamp Link Newsletter" link on the left sidebar.

Blog Candy: I promised a bit of blog candy for the wonderful people who sent me birthday cards so I wouldn't have to "work" too hard while my guests are here! I will be doing that drawing by the middle of next week, so stay tuned! As of right now, the participants of that draw are (in no particular order, and I have yet to show you two of these cards): Melanie T., Janet P., Cindy R., April W., Jennifer G., Pattie S., Seletta H., Tabitha A., Darleia C., and Marelle T. Please let me know if I've left anyone off the list!! Edited to Add: I just received a beautiful card from Ali M., so she will be included in this list as well!

I think that's it for now... or else it's all I have time for! I've got bacon & eggs to make just now! Again, please be sure to sign up for my Stamp Link Newsletter if you haven't already, as I'll have an issue going out by Monday or so.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks Michele! I'm so glad you liked the card.