Thursday, July 17, 2008

July Ribbon Share

I don't think I've posted this information here on my blog yet... my July Ribbon Share is in full swing! I've got several groups already full, but I don't want to leave anyone out! It was mentioned in my latest Stamp Link Newsletter, but if you don't subscribe, then you wouldn't know. You can subscribe by following the link down in the left sidebar, by the way.

In any case, I'm doing the other 8 colors of Narrow Grosgrain. This includes Basic Black, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, and Mellow Moss. You will receive approximately 3 yards of each color for a total of $12.00. If you are interested in participating, I'll need to know by July 20th! Anyone in the US can participate - demonstrator or not. Contact me right away and I'll send over an invoice.

Now for a card using one of these colors. I made this one before my Scottish guests arrived... I'm still just trying to get caught up!

I watercolored this beautiful butterfly with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter using mostly Elegant Eggplant. The image comes from Touch of Nature which is going to retire in a couple weeks. The sentiment was colored with Stampin' Write Markers so I could make the "One" part stand out. Of course, those Rhinestone Brads are attention-getters all on their own!

Recipe:
Stamps Sets: Touch of Nature, One of a Kind
Ink: Black StazOn, Basic Black & Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Markers
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Bali Breeze DSP, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Basic Black Narrow Grosgrain ribbon, Ice Rhinestone Circle brads
Tools: Large Oval punch, Cutter Kit, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter


No comments: