Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday from Tabitha!

Well, I'm very sad to report that my lovely Scottish houseguests have flown back to their own soil... and as Forrest would say, "That's all I have to say about that." (if I said any more I'd get emotional all over again).

Here is another fantastic birthday card I received! This one is from Tabitha, and you can see more of her talent by visiting her blog - I am completely flattered to be on her short list of blogs she "must" visit every day! What an honor, Tabitha!

I really like this card... I don't have this stamp set, but it makes me want it! The "...is for Birthday" part is on the inside matted the same way the "B" is here on the front. These colors are Soft Sky and Blue Bayou - both about to retire, so get 'em while you can because they look so fabulous together as you can clearly see! The patterned paper on the bottom is the Blue Bayou Prints , the stamp set is Just B, and the ribbon is the Blue Bayou double stitched grosgrain. This is a wonderful monochromatic card, Tabitha - I've even had compliments on it as it's been sitting here next to my computer waiting to be published!

If I'm not mistaken, I have just one more card to show you, and it's the one I just received a couple days ago from Ali. Then I promise to get back to showing you cards made by yours truly!

No comments: