Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Catalog Retirement Sales Event!

The current Stampin' Up! catalog retires in just a few days!
But don't worry - I can help you get your favorite retiring sets because my Catalog Retirement Sales Event starts
Monday, June 18th!

This sale is valid from June 18th to June 28th only!
I must have your payment by June 28th to qualify.
These discounts are available only through me and
do not apply to shipping and tax.

EDITED TO ADD: This sale applies to ANY merchandise in the catalog - not just retiring stamp sets!

Order:Receive:

$50

10% off

$100

15% off

$150

15% off, a Level I Hostess stamp set of your choice, and $15 in additional FREE merchandise!

$200

15% off, a Level I Hostess stamp set of your choice, $20 in additional FREE merchandise, and a FREE catalog (to be released July 1)!

$250

15% off, a Level I Hostess stamp set of your choice, $25 in additional FREE merchandise, and a FREE catalog (to be released July 1)!

$300

15% off, a Level I OR Level II Hostess stamp set of your choice, $35 in additional FREE merchandise, and a FREE catalog (to be released July 1)!

But wait! There's more...
For every $50 you spend (not including shipping and tax), you'll receive one chance at a drawing for a FREE "Very Punny" stamp set (from Sell-a-Bration 2007)! The drawing will be held on June 29th and the winner will be posted on this blog and will be contacted by phone.

And finally, the person with the highest order will also receive a FREE stamp set (exact set to be determined).

Why take advantage of this sale?
The fact that many of your favorite sets will retire and no longer be available is reason enough! But you must also keep in mind that with the new catalog the prices will increase by about 5%. This is the first time in over 10 years that Stampin' Up! has had an across-the-board price increase. Take advantage of the lower prices before they're gone, and teamed up with my Sales Event, you can save even more to stock up on the essentials as well as your favorite sets!

So... what are you waiting for? Contact me with your order today!

No comments: