Thursday, June 14, 2007

Father's Day

Have you made your Father's Day card yet? Here's another one I came up with using the "Artifacts" set (it's my favorite masculine set).


Pictured with it is the Navy Organdy ribbon and the two Watercolor Wonder Crayons I used to color the star. Watercoloring is, by far, one of my favorite things to do. If you've never tried it, you really should... it's been described by many as "therapeutic"! Now who among us couldn't use a little watercolor therapy?? (I promise it's way cheaper than the other kinds!) If you're interested in learning to watercolor, let me know so I can send you the information on my watercoloring club.

Supplies used:
"Artifacts" stamp set
"All Year Cheer II" stamp set
Bordering Blue cardstock
Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink
"Sentimental Journey" Designer Series Paper
Night of Navy ink
Stamping Sponges
StazOn ink
VersaMark ink
Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Rich Regals)
Aquapainter
Hodgepodge Hardware - Aged Copper
Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon
Navy Narrow Organdy ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots (to adhere the Chocolate ribbon)

Thanks to all who have been visiting my blog regularly! You may not have noticed, but I have added a subscription option down the left side. If you type in your e-mail address and follow the prompts, you will receive an e-mail whenever I add a new entry. Oh, and when you visit, take a moment to leave me a comment - I'd love to hear your thoughts. Now... go get your Father's Day cards made and mailed before it's too late!

No comments: