Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Masculine Cards...


Making masculine cards is not one of my favorite things to do. But when it turns out just right... I think my smile is bigger than when I make "girly" cards! This card was no exception. I struggled and struggled (I wanted so much to use a ribbon or a pastel color...) but when this finally took shape, I was quite pleased! We will be making this at Saturday's Stamp-a-Stack workshop, so I won't go into details about it here. But let me say that I used a new technique that my dear friend, Marelle taught me: faux eyelets! Sign up for Saturday and I'll show you up close!

Only 8 days left to place your
Retirement Sales Event order!
(but order now and you'll get your goodies sooner
because I'm placing the orders as I get them...)
The Accessories Retirement list is out...
I e-mailed it this morning.
If you didn't get it, contact me and I'll send it your way.

EDITED TO ADD:
Supplies used on this card:
Stamp Sets: "Artifacts", "Warmest Regards", "Print Pattern" background
Cardstock: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Naturals Ivory, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Bordering Blue, Bravo Burgundy, Versamark
Accessories: 1/4" and 1/8" Circle punches, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: