Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Birthday Hugs and Wishes!

Yes, today is my birthday... so in honor of that, I'm sending birthday hugs and wishes to all of YOU!!

This card was made with the new Pick a Petal stamp set that you'll be seeing in the new catalog - only a few short days away!! It's also using the new Hugs & Wishes set... two great sets that go great together! And yes, I used my new favorite skill - SEWING! (at least I didn't sew the card shut this time) But you don't have to sew. You can get this look with the paper piercer and guide (in the crafter's toolkit), and then use the white gel pen to make the "stitches".

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: "Pick a Petal", "Hugs & Wishes"
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Certainly Celery from the Palette 'O Prints
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Celery grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, sewing machine & thread

So, consider yourself HUGGED! :)

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

Hugs right back at you! Happy Birthday!! I'm going to make you a card now, and I'll try to make it as lovely as this one!