Saturday, June 9, 2007

Stamp Camp!

I have several people interested in making these adorable wooden letters at an upcoming Stamp Camp. If you are interested in joining us, please drop me a line and we'll find a date that works for everyone. I can also forward you more specific information on the Stamp Camp, but the fee includes the decorative paper, ribbon, and sanding blocks. You provide a letter of your choice (found at places like Michael's, Target, Hobby Lobby, etc.) and you get to use my inks, stamps, punches, etc. It's a simple, fun way to create a unique gift!

These particular letters are only about 5 inches tall, but you can do this with any size. The possiblities are endless! Here's a closer look at each of the above examples (click on them to enlarge):

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

not fair!! I want to come... These look fantastic!