Thursday, June 28, 2007

A New Style


Get a load of this new set! It's called "Baroque Motifs" and it has the most beautiful swirl flourish stamp. As beautiful as it is, though, I literally slaved over this card. I guess it's a new style for me and it's going to take some getting used to. I'm generally happy with the result, though, and I look forward to working with it some more!

Remember, today is the last day for you to place an order for my Catalog Retirement sale! I need payment today before the banks close, and I'll be placing the order this evening. Tomorrow, I will do the drawing for the free stamp set and post the results right here, as well as contact the winner by phone.

I am patiently waiting for my new catalogs to arrive! It gets harder with each passing day, as I am very eager to see all the new great stuff! Hopefully they will arrive today!

Supplies:
Stamp sets: "Baroque Motifs"
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Rose Red, scrap from Palette o' Prints
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Versamark, Rose Red
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch (for scallop), Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, sewing machine and ivory thread

No comments: