Monday, June 25, 2007

Cluck, Cluck!


My friend, Marelle, and I were just clucking about this chicken, so I decided to pull out an old card and dedicate this post to her. This was the Easter card I sent out this year to my nieces and nephews, so pardon the belated sentiment. But it's a nice example of a different way to fold your card. If you're getting bored with the standard single fold, then shake things up a bit and try a dual fold like this one. Use the same size cardstock (1/2 of a full sheet), but score it at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8". That should give you the same 4 1/4" in the middle. Here's a view of the inside:


Recipe for this card:
Stamp Sets: "Best of Cluck", "All Year Cheer I"
Cardstock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream
Ink: StazOn, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Moss Gingham Ribbon, Vintage Brads

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

LOL! Love it, even with the chicken on it!