Friday, June 29, 2007

Catalog Retirement Sales Event Results...

Thank you to everyone who took advantage of my sale! The orders have all been placed and should arrive within the week... I will call you when they do.

Okay, now for the results:

The highest order was placed by Cindy R.! Cindy, I'll contact you so you can come pick out a set from my stash.

And for the drawing - for every $50 spent, you received one chance in the drawing. I put identical slips of paper with your names on them into a bowl and had my husband draw the name... Congratulations, Theresa M.! You have won the "Very Punny" stamp set!

I have finally received my new catalogs in the mail! I am so excited to share them with you all (3 of you earned one through my sale)... I have already begun to play with the new sets I have now, but I will continue to give you glimpses as often as I can. Sorry there's no card photo on this post - I have been busy compiling orders... and okay, so I've spent a bit of time looking at the new catalog! :) You caught me. But I promise to get back to work now (yeah, right! As if it's really "work"!) I have the best job ever!

No comments: