Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sizzix Big Shot...It's a Big Deal!

I promise I will get back to stamping very soon - there is just so much that I feel obligated to tell you about! I sent out my latest Stamp Link Newsletter on Monday, and I discussed the exciting new Big Shot that we will soon carry. But here's what I didn't include (sorry)! Click here or on the photo below to view the Sales Brochure where you can see the Stampin' Up! EXCLUSIVE Dies and some other Sizzix Dies that we will soon carry!

We were able to see it live at Convention and watch all sorts of demonstrations where they made terrific projects using cardstock, felt, fabric, foil, shrinky-dink plastic, chipboard, and many, many more! Plus, one of the best things about this handy machine, is that you will be able to use almost any of the dies you may already own... INCLUDING all those Cuttlebug embossing folders! Yippee!

I am very excited about this new line. It will be available for you to purchase beginning September 2nd!

No comments: