Thursday, August 7, 2008

...Trying to Reach You!

This is just a quick post to let a couple of you know that I have been trying to respond to your e-mail messages to answer your various questions, and because the conversation gets left hanging at that point, I'm wondering if my messages got directed into your Spam folders. Darlene... Amy... I have been trying to reach you in response to your inquiries! Check your Spam/Junk folders. If that doesn't work, you can e-mail me your phone number and I'd be happy to give you a personal call.

This goes for anyone... I am extremely diligent about responding to e-mail, and I usually do it within a couple hours or less. If you have ever sent me an e-mail where you expected a reply and didn't receive one, please try checking Spam/Junk. If I'm not in there, send me another e-mail indicating that you haven't heard from me... and consider leaving your phone number. I WILL get in touch with you!! I've even used my old Hotmail address to reach someone (Hi Michelle) before.

Know that EVERY e-mail is important to me - and so are YOU!

No comments: