Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tags Long Overdue!

I have been tagged several times lately (well, some of them were not-so-lately), but I'm just now taking the time to acknowledge them!

I was tagged by Holly over at Hog Wild About Stamping, Regina over at Stamps Alot and Kim over at Kim's Creative Stamping.

And I've received blogging awards from Michelle at Paper, Ink, & Glitter, Pam at Creative Inking, and Julie at One Crazy Stampin' Mama.

Oh, and my friend, Tiffany, at My Crafty World, actually tagged me TWICE, at two separate times! (she must really like me *blush*) Hee hee! Thanks, Tiffany!!

Whew! I think that's it for now. I am so honored to have been listed so many times. Thank you, ladies!

PS: Oh yeah, I was supposed to list 7 random facts about myself and display those awards... well, let's just say it took me THIS long to just list these wonderful people! If we waited for me to come up with 7 new things I haven't told you, or for me to upload these images that you've all seen before, well, then it'd be Christmas before I got these tags acknowledged!!

No comments: