Monday, August 4, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

It's time to announce the winner of my 100,000 hit Blog Candy! I used a Random Number Generator and it gave me the number 23! Here is the lucky winner:

Skool Teacher
More Mustard is the hardest color for me!!! I just can't seem to make it look good.


I could not find a way to get in touch with you as your profile does not have an e-mail address or a name, so I hope you are checking back here!! Please contact me with your mailing information so I can get these things on their way to you!

Thanks again, everyone, for your wonderful support! I look forward to making a More Mustard card that will help the Skool Teacher... and who knows, maybe I can create a couple cards with some of the other "difficult" combinations I heard about! (YoYo Yellow seems to prove challenging to so many of you... I'll see if I can't come up with something you might like.)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

PS: Just a quick sneak peek at August's Ribbon Share - I will be doing all of the NEW ribbon that is in the new catalog! Stay tuned for more details...

2 comments:

lalalla said...

grats to winner, thank you Michele for great fun and opportunity to win, maybe next time:)

dasimonds said...

Congrats..Skool Teacher!!