Sunday, October 14, 2007

Look What the Girls Made!

Well, they did it! The girls made those cute Witches Shoes - and they did a terrific job! Here are my six friends that came this month - along with 3 moms who couldn't resist making one too! I had the shoes cut out and pre-scored for them to save on time, but they chose their shoe lining, assembled, and decorated them all by themselves! Here's a closer look at how they turned out:

I think they did a fine job, don't you?! In addition, they also made a 3" x 3" wheel card as shown in the previous post (they made the black one). Next Girls Club is November 11th!

Stay tuned, as I'll be showing you a gorgeous diorama card soon - plus I still have to show you the three cards we made at the Stamp-a-Stack last week... oh, lots to share!

1 comment:

Spiess said...

Love these shoes. Can you show us how you made them. They are really impressive. Just started making cards and love looking at your blog.

Marie