Thursday, October 4, 2007

Simply Sent Kits are 20% OFF!!

Like these cards? I do too! But they're not my designs. They are the two cards from Stampin' Up!'s Simply Sent kit called "Simple Delights"! And the BEST news is that

ALL of Stampin' Up!'s Simply Sent kits are 20% OFF
from October 4th (TODAY) through October 8th!


If you've never seen one of these kits, they are absolutely wonderful - each one contains EVERYTHING you need to make 10-20 cards (depending on the kit). This includes an exclusive stamp set, stamp pads, cardstock (precut and scored!), envelopes, adhesive, and any embellishments such as brads and ribbon! If you have a catalog, check them out on pages 12-14. If you don't have a catalog, scroll down the left side of this page and find the Catalog link.

Simply Sent kits are great for beginning stampers and experienced stampers alike. And don't forget... Christmas is right around the corner - these make fabulous gift ideas! Teenage girls love them, Moms and Grandmas love them... I even take mine when I go on vacation because it is all contained in a small box and allows me to stamp wherever I'm at!

If you are not local to me, and you've been enjoying my blog, I would love to have you as a customer. Did you know that anything you order through me will be shipped directly to you at no additional shipping fee?

Contact me today to place your order! But hurry! The discount on these kits is only available through October 8th!

No comments: