Friday, May 16, 2008

Girls Graduate, Too!

I'm headed off to Indianapolis for the weekend for my beautiful niece's high school graduation. I wanted to do this quick post before I left to show you the card I'm taking for her. You probably recognize it - it's the same one as the May Stamp-a-Stack card, only I used more feminine colors.

Everything is the same, except I substituted Perfect Plum for the Night of Navy, and Pale Plum for the Bordering Blue. Since we don't have either of the Plums in grosgrain ribbon, what you see here is actually Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain ribbon - it matches just fine for this small of a piece. You can visit the post linked above for all the other details... I won't repeat it here because I have a plane to catch!

Have a great weekend... See you all on Monday!

PS: Don't forget to e-mail me with your Ribbon Share, Paper Share, and Mail-a-Stack orders while I'm away! I'll take care of invoices and such when I return. All orders must be in by Tuesday!!

3 comments:

kerri said...

Very nice I love the colours you have used

April said...

Thank you for the graduation card inspirations. Perfect timing for me!

Unknown said...

What a great card!!!!! You were up in my neck of the woods!!! I hope you had a great time!!