Cheryl Moody over at God and I on the Railroad Tracks and Tiffany Bauer over at My Crafty World both gave me this wonderful award AGES ago and it's about time I officially thank them for it! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long! Thank you ever so much for your kind words - I am truly flattered to have been listed among your favorite blogs to visit!
And more recently I was tagged by both Megan Klinkenberg at Stamp With Craft and Nicole Stalker. Since their tags were within 24 hours of each other, I'm treating them as one... well okay, so the real reason is that I don't think I could come up with 14 more interesting facts about myself. So here are my 7 - and I've lost track of what I've told you already, so I apologize if these seem familiar:
1. For the summer, I got my hair cut to my shoulders. It hasn't been this short for many years, so it's taking some getting used to! But I'll be glad once our true Texas summer kicks in (it's been quite mild so far).
2. I recently finished reading the "Twilight" series and highly recommend it! You have to see beyond the fact that it's about vampires... it's really good!
3. I love to pull weeds. Just something therapeutic about it... like ridding yourself of impurities or something like that. Perhaps a spa treatment would make more sense...
4. I originally majored in theatre... but I guess Hollywood wasn't in the cards for me.
5. I can't whistle. Used to be able to, but then had an accident involving my front teeth when I was 12 and seem to have lost the skill... along with those teeth. :o(
6. I snap my fingers with my thumb and ring finger instead of the tall one.
7. I've had the same Seiko watch for about 15 years now and despite the fact that my husband wants to buy me a new really good (ie: expensive) watch, I just can't part with this one!
I will admit right here and now that I have not been blog-surfing in quite some time, so I feel totally unqualified to tag anyone or pass on any awards. This industry is chock-full of incredibly talented people and it's sooooooo difficult to choose just a handful of them anyway! I hope you will forgive me in that instead of going to search for who hasn't been tagged, I will spend my time coming up with a new creation to show you. :o)