Monday, May 5, 2008

Want Some Paper?

I promised to tell you about a NEW SHARE that I'm currently doing. If you subscribe to my Stamp Link Newsletter, you are already aware of this... We're sharing Designer Series Paper! This is a terrific way to have some of several different packages without purchasing the whole kit & kaboodle!

I've got 5 different groups you can choose from. You can join as many groups as you'd like. Each group has 36 double-sided 6" x 6" sheets - that's 2 squares of each page from 3 different designs. Each group costs $10.50, which includes tax and shipping. That's less than you'd pay for 1 pack all by itself, and this way you get to sample 3! Demonstrators and non-demonstrators can participate in this share, but only with US addresses. You can view the different papers on pages 168-171 of the current Idea Book & Catalog.

Group 1: East Coast Prep, Jersey Shore, Western Sky
Group 2: Cutie Pie, Flowers for You, Berry Bliss
Group 3: Spring Break, Bali Breeze, Ginger Blossom
Group 4: Le Jardin, Spring Fling, Fall Flowers
Group 5: PRINTS: Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron


I will be placing the order for the paper on May 20th, so please contact me with your order before then! Upon receipt of your order, I will send you a PayPal invoice.

I told you that this would be right up your alley if you'd like to start a 6" x 6" Scrapbook Album like the one I've started... I'm using my 6" x 6" squares and mounting them right onto the page! Easy-peasy! Then the colors fall into place with no guesswork. See my previous post to view the first of what I hope to be many scrapbook pages to come... you'll see I used Jersey Shore (in Group 1) as the background!

Let's Share!

No comments: