Thursday, May 1, 2008

NEW Option for You!

In my previous post, I told you all about my Mail-a-Stack option, where you can receive all the consumable supplies needed along with professional step-by-step instruction sheets with color photographs that show you exactly how to make the three Stamp-a-Stack cards shown...

...but maybe you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yourself and you don't need the supplies? Maybe you just need some quality card ideas that you can use in your own workshops? Perhaps it's easier for you to plan a class when you already have the card dimensions figured out for you? Or maybe you're a frequent Stampin' Up! customer and have as many supplies as us demonstrators? (in that case, it's really time for you to take the plunge and join my team! *giggle*)

Well, here's an offer for you: Starting this month, I will make my instruction sheets available to everyone without having to purchase the supplies! You can choose whichever card instructions you'd like and I will mail them to you for $3 each, or in sets of 3 for $8.00. Both prices include postage, and I will mail them in a flat envelope - never folded!

Here is a photo of a few of the instruction sheets so you can see for yourself the level of quality I provide. To view all of the available instruction sheets, visit my Instruction Sheet Archive! There, you can read the fine print along with full details on how to order.

EDITED TO ADD: I meant to mention that I DO offer these instruction sheets to non-US residents with a small additional postal fee. Contact me for your specific quote.

I hope this option helps you in your creative process!

No comments: