Saturday, May 3, 2008

Have You Tried the New Striped Grosgrain?


Well, you should! And I'm here to help you do it! This month's Ribbon Share is exactly that... the NEW Striped Grosgrain! It comes in 4 yummy colors: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, and Wild Wasabi.

When you participate in this share, you will receive approximately 2 yards of each color, all packaged individually, for only $9.00! Anyone in the US can participate - demonstrator or not. This is an excellent way to try out all of the ribbon without having to purchase entire spools of each.

And just to entice you more, here's a fun card I made using the Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain:


The orange slice from Tart & Tangy is just so scrumptious! Especially when you dazzle it with some Dazzling Diamonds like this! I wish you could see it in person... it just makes my mouth water. The colors here are Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal (textured), Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White. I used several punches: the Scallop punch, along with the 1-3/8", 1-1/4", 1", 3/4", and 1/16" Circle punches. The sentiment comes from Warm Words. I really love this card... it's the first one I've made with this ribbon, but it sure won't be the last!

So jump in and join us on this Ribbon Share! Contact me BEFORE May 20th if you'd like to participate.

No comments: