Friday, January 18, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to EVERYONE who left a comment on my blog candy post! You are all so kind and so supportive... I'm honored that you continue to visit me regularly!

...I won't beat around the bush. At noon, I had 51 comments and my random number generator picked #10 as the winner!! That's this comment from mochamama...aka Cheryl from "God and I on the Railroad Tracks":

"I get so excited when I find a new Blogsite to fall in love with and yours is the next one (fear not, I don't fall out of love with the others, there is enough of me to go around) I love your little sewing kit, your mailboxes are adorable and your cards are very creative. I love to see the picture of your family right at the top."

Thank you for your kind words, Cheryl! I checked out your profile and see that you're in Canada. I love getting visitors from far away... you're far, but my Australian visitors have you beat, I think! Anyway, please e-mail me your mailing address and I'll get the mailbox packaged up and mailed off to you. Oh, and by the way, I see that you have me listed twice in your list of favorite blogs... does that mean you visit me twice as much as the others?! (*teasing*)

Thank you again, everyone, for putting me well over the 20,000 hit mark. Here is a Thank You card I created just for YOU!!

This was made with the elegant Artfully Asian stamp set. The base card is Naturals Ivory with a layer of Mellow Moss over it. I stamped one of the flower images up the right side, which made a nice background. The main image was stamped with Basic Black and colored by dipping a Blender Pen into a puddle of ink on the lid of my stamp pads (Groovy Guava and Mellow Moss). I layered it on top of Chocolate Chip and added a stripe of Always Artichoke behind it... oh, and LOOK! There's that yummy Double Stitched ribbon!! Did you know that you can get some of that along with all the other In Color ribbon for a GREAT price?! See this post for details on my Ribbon Share. (okay, I'm done with the plug!) The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Chip, and some Vintage brads finish it off.

So thank you... every one of you. I love what I do, but your comments are icing on the cake!

No comments: