Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ribbon Share - Last Chance!

Hi folks - thanks for the well wishes. I'm starting to feel a bit better, so hopefully I'll be back at my normal speed by the end of the week.

Just a reminder that I'm putting in the order for the Double Stitched ribbon tomorrow (Friday, January 25th) and I'm looking for just TWO more people to even out the last grouping. Please see this post for the details, but it only costs $13 (includes shipping and tax) and you get 3 yards of each of 6 beautiful colors - that's enough ribbon to wrap at least 40 cards!! This is a perfect opportunity to have all the colors, but not buy 6 whole spools (which would cost you over $60). Think about it... but hurry! I'll need to hear from you by noon on Friday! Don't miss out!

3 comments:

April said...

I know you want me to be one of the two people, but I can't right now. I'm getting ready an order for the next special (next month?), and I don't have the money right now. I can hardly wait, as I miss my versamark. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to share the ribbons?

Michele Force said...

Anne Marie,

Please contact me at mgf@forceworld.com - I have no way to communicate with you as you didn't leave any contact info!

Yes, you can still participate - contact me!