Thursday, January 17, 2008

Want Some Ribbon?

A new year brings with it new ideas, and I'm going to try something new this month... a Ribbon Share! I was inspired by the wonderfully talented Ali Manning - she's been in my list of blogs down on my sidebar for a while now... if you haven't checked out her blog, you really should!

A Ribbon Share is where you can get some of ALL the colors of ribbon for a LOT less than if you were to purchase entire spools of each. I'm going to start with the delicious Double Stitched ribbons in the 6 In Colors. That includes Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, and River Rock... pictured here in that order.

Here's the details: For only $13 you will receive 3 yards of each color! Let me put this into perspective for you... when you consider that it takes roughly 15-17" to wrap a card and tie a knot (depending on which way your card is turned), you could embellish about 40 cards with this amount!! (or lots more if you weren't tying it around the entire card.) What could be better than that? Well, these prices include shipping and tax! Wow!

Anyone can participate - you do not need to be here in the DFW area. You can pay via PayPal and I will simply mail you the ribbon at no extra cost. I will be placing the order on January 25th, so if you want to participate, please let me know right away!

No comments: