Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love You Much Valentines

I promised to show you my little Valentine cards today... these were all made using the products in the Love You Much promotion bundle. You can click on the flyer at left for more information - it's a great deal! Instead of using full size cards, these are the 3-1/2" x 5" Whisper White Note Cards (item #107311, page 167, $5.95 for 20 cards/envelopes). I felt they made great little Valentines for friends and neighbors. Heck, one pack has just about enough to make some darling Valentines for your kids' classmates! Here are some possibilities:


Aren't they cute? There are so many possibilities with this bundle... I'd like to make a few more! But for now, here are the closer photos along with some notes and the recipes.



On this first one, I inked up the birdie stamp in Chocolate Chip, then wiped off the heart with a Q-tip and colored it with a Ruby Red Stampin' Write marker. The birdies are softly colored with Stampin' Pastels.

Valentine Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Love You Much, Family Phrases
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Ruby Red, Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Narrow Grosgrain
Tools: Stampin' Pastels, Dimensionals


I colored in the flowers on the heart with Stampin' Write Markers. The ribbon is threaded through a slit that I made in the fold using the Horizontal Slot punch.

Valentine Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Love You Much
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain
Tools: Heart to Heart punch, Word Window punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Dimensionals


Just like on the first card, I inked up this stamp with Chocolate Chip, removed the ink on the flower with a Q-tip, and colored it with a Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker. Then I colored in the words with an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker.

Valentine Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Love You Much
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Narrow Grosgrain
Tools: Heart to Heart punch, Rhinestone Ice Circle brads, Dimensionals


Here are a couple more photos of this last card - the hearts on the front are actually punched all the way through, and then I lined up some Ruby Red hearts to put on the inside.


Valentine Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Love You Much, Short & Sweet
Ink: Ruby Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Ruby Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Silver Elastic cord
Tools: Heart to Heart punch, Word Window punch, Dimensionals

If you haven't purchased your Love You Much bundle, there's still time!! Contact me today to place your order!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, these are just the cutest Valentine cards! I love each of them and will probably CASE them for a class. Thanks for sharing!

~Cheryl said...

Love them! The first 2 are my favorites. But they are all really cute. I have been gone all week for training in Boise and was so glad to see these cards on your blog today. I have that bundle and have been struggling to get inspired. These were just the ticket to get me motivated. Thanks

Mandy said...

Michele;
These are the cutest cards! Thank you for sharing them.

I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for an award. Although I silently stalk your blog everyday, I do want you to know that I find great inspiration from your projects. Thanks so much.

You can check it out at this link.
http://messagesfrommandy.blogspot.com/2009/01/look-another-blog-award.html
- Mandy

Anonymous said...

The three heart punch card is just too cool! Thanks for showing the detail!