Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Petal Pizzazz #2

Here I am... but only for a quick post. It's 10pm and that's my bedtime, so instead of showing you all of my fun Valentine cards I made today, I only have time to show you another color combination of this card. ...(of course, I feel compelled to tell you the reason I'm short on time this evening... I RECEIVED MY NEW CATALOG TODAY and I just HAD to spend time studying it from cover to cover!! There. The confession is out. Now I'll show you the card.)

I personally like the first version better, but it was fun making a more "girl-y" version. Which one do you like better? Got any other color combinations you'd like to see it in?

No major differences in technique here, so that means I can go brush my teeth and hop into bed! I will try to squeeze in some time tomorrow to show you my Valentine cards... Night-night!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Petal Pizzazz (NEW!), Best Yet
Ink: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Button Bouquet, Linen Thread, Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon
Tools: Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your use of So Saffron with the Riding Hood Red,I appreciate your time and ideas. Many thanks,

Anonymous said...

I like both color versions! nice clean look. tfs