Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rockabilly Specialty DSP

Hi folks, here's a quick post to show you how cool the new Rockabilly Specialty DSP is... I've been working all day getting Paper Shares cut and packaged up and I just couldn't wait for you to get them.

You can see that on one side of the paper, they have a shine to them - as if they've been embossed with clear powder. Isn't it the coolest?! And, in the crazy event that you don't like THAT side of the paper, you could always turn it over for these designs:

Regardless of which side you use, it's still a darling pack... I was leary of it because I'm not really into this skull craze, but there's so much more to love about this paper!

My Paper Share has officially ended and my final order went in yesterday, but I do have the following still available on a first come, first serve basis:

Group 1 - [SOLD]
Group 3 - only 1 left available
Group 5 - [SOLD]

Let's see who'll be the first to snag these up!

My Embellishment Share is still going on, and there's still time for you to get ALL THIS:
But hurry! It'll end on February 6th! Contact me if you're interested, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

I love your SHARE groups! What a fantastic idea! Thank you! Yep, that paper is great...it's on my list!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Michele, as usual. Can't wait to see them "live". And thanks for tempting me to buy into another share!!!!!

/p