Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Reason to Sale-a-Brate!

In the world of Stampin' Up!, we're in the midst of some pretty fun "Sale-a-Brating" right now! In addition to all the free stamp sets, I forgot to mention one VERY EXCITING piece:

If you join my team during Sale-a-Bration (thru March 17th), not only do you get all the great things that come in the kit, and not only do you get an EXTRA FREE stamp set of your choice (a $47.95 value!) from the catalog... but you get all of this at 20% OFF! Yes, that's right! During Sale-a-Bration, new demonstrators receive a 20% discount on the starter kit and get over $375 worth of merchandise! Just think, for only $159, you could start something really terrific... I originally intended to be just a hobby demonstrator, but once I got my hands on all the yummy things in the kit, I knew I was into something really terrific. Here I am, a year later, and STILL LOVING every minute of it (and earning a nice chunk of change in the process!).

If you have ever thought about taking the plunge, now is a REALLY GOOD time to do it! Stampin' Up! has made it easier than ever to sign up - you can now do it through my Demonstrator Business Webpage using a credit card. I welcome you to contact me with any questions you may have about this opportunity - no obligation. I am eager to share with you why I love this company and these products so much. And remember, you do not need to be local to join my team.

Okay, on to another new card I made using a Sale-a-Bration stamp set. This set is called Merci and is a fun one to watercolor!

The base cardstock here is Rose Red, with a layer of Certainly Celery, and then Certainly Celery designer prints. The image is stamped onto Naturals White with black StazOn ink and watercolored using my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter. I stamped the sentiment using black StazOn (I could've used regular Basic Black ink, but the StazOn was already out). I added some Whisper White Taffeta ribbon and two Rose Red brads to balance it out, and voila! A thank you card made simple!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Michele,

Another beautiful card! I love your work.

Sam.

nancy said...

Beautiful card Michelle = ) ! And I couldn't agree more, this is the perfect time to sign up as a SU demo...best decision I ever made!! And, I wanted you to know I gave you an "excellent" award over at my blog today...check it out: www.papersmiles.blogspot.com

Silke Ledlow said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Great color choice!!!