Friday, February 1, 2008

February Stamp-a-Stack Cards

The start of a new month brings exciting things!! First of all, remember that February marks the beginning of Sale-a-Bration, where you can receive a FREE stamp set for every $50 in catalog merchandise you order! Follow this link for more information, including the downloadable version of the brochure! Second of all, it means I have 3 new cards to offer you for this month's Stamp-a-Stack workshops!

I focused on 'love' this month... hmmm, wonder why?! But remember that the sentiments are completely interchangeable. The details of the Stamp-a-Stack workshops are at the bottom of this post... but first, here are the cards:

To make this adorable froggy card, I used the Unfrogettable stamp set, with Old Olive and Black StazOn ink, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and the 1/2" circle punch. The Mail-a-Stack option will include enough of the following supplies to make 4 of this card: Brocade Blue, Confetti White, and Old Olive cardstock, Cutie Pie DSP, Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon, and envelopes.

I have become very fond of Ruby Red and paired up with Chocolate Chip, this card just looks YUMMY! I used the Just Like You stamp set with Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers, VersaMark ink, and the Small Oval punch. The Mail-a-Stack option will include enough of the following supplies to make 4 of this card: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla cardstock, Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, and envelopes.

These three cards are just a sample of how you can design the last card in this month's set. It uses the Soft Sky Prints DSP, and because you will get different patterns, you can design it to fit your needs. For this striking combination, I used the Level I Hostess set called A Little Bit of Happiness with various stamp sets for sentiments (Hugs & Wishes and All Holidays are good ones). I also used Real Red Craft ink, clear embossing powder, the Tag Punches, and the Real Red and Black Stampin' Write markers. The Mail-a-Stack option will include enough of the following supplies to make 4 of this card: Blue Bayou, Real Red, and Whisper White cardstock, Soft Sky Prints DSP in varying patterns, Real Red brads, Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon, Linen thread, and envelopes.

Stamp-a-Stack details: This workshop is held in my home and all supplies (cardstock, ribbon, embellishments such as brads and/or eyelets, and clear envelopes) will be provided, but please bring your own adhesive. The supply fee is $10 with a $15 minimum order, or $20 without an order. Add $3 if you need to use my SNAIL adhesive, and while supplies last, you can purchase paper envelopes for 25 cents each (which you can then stamp to match the card).

The dates for my February Stamp-a-Stack classes are Saturday the 9th from 12-2pm (just before my Valentine Treat Box workshop) and Thursday the 21st from 7-9pm.

*REMEMBER* For those of you who are not local (or those who are local but can't make the posted dates), I now offer a Mail-a-Stack option! I will prepare a packet of all consumable supplies (minus adhesive) along with written instructions so that you can make the 12 cards at home using your stamps, ink, and tools. All cardstock will be pre-cut and scored, and pre-PUNCHED only upon request. The cost for the Mail-a-Stack option has changed slightly so I can offer Priority Mail shipping: It is $15 for local pick-up, or $19.60 if shipping is required. Of course, if you need to order any of the supplies used in the projects (which I've listed under each photo above), I can do that for you and have them delivered directly to your home. Any catalog merchandise you order certainly goes toward the Sale-a-Bration promotion, but the cost of my kits does not. Just to give you an idea of what a kit looks like, here is a photo of LAST month's kit:

I take great care in preparing these kits, and I think you will find them very professional with color photographs, a list of supplies included and supplies you will need, and easy to follow step-by-step instructions. I hope you will consider giving this option a try!

Contact me to reserve your February kit!

5 comments:

Kristilyn said...

Michele, those kits look amazing! You totally rock. :)

K

Anonymous said...

Michele I received my goodies in the mail yesterday, 30 minutes before the girls showed up for a SU Workshop in my home. It was perfect timing cause I was demonstrating the Little Happy Heart guys in a card and sucker holder and the mailbox certainly made heads turn! I LOVE IT and the card is just sweet thank you so much for doing this, it certainly made this girls day!

Hugs, Cheryl
ps love the cards!!

Anonymous said...

Just curious, does your "Mail" stamp a stack pricing include supplies for 12 cards... 4 of each design?

Michele Force said...

I don't have a way to respond to annonymous comments other than leaving a comment myself. Yes, the Mail-a-Stack option includes supplies to make the same 12 cards (4 each of 3 different designs) that you would make in my home. Send me an e-mail if you have more questions or would like to order a kit. Thanks!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Love these cards!!!