Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gift Certificates!

Have a special birthday coming up? Need a gift for a friend? ...Need to drop a hint to your husband this Valentines Day? (forward this FeedBlitz article to him! *giggle*)

How about a Gift Certificate from me for great Stampin Up! merchandise?

Upon request, I will create a beautiful card with a matching certificate in any amount (I do recommend you include the tax and shipping so the amount on the certificate is what they can spend on merchandise). I can accept payment via PayPal, credit card, or personal check*. I will then mail it to you in a separate envelope so it can be given to whomever you'd like. Or, if you prefer, I can mail it directly to the recipient! All they have to do is contact me to place their order and I can have it shipped anywhere in the US. It's that simple!

Contact me today if you need one!

*Checks require extra time to clear.

The above certificate was created using So Saffron, River Rock, and Brocade Blue cardstock with Le Jardin DSP and Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon and brads. the stamp set is Carte Postale and All Holidays with River Rock and Brocade Blue ink.

No comments: