Friday, July 6, 2007

Feel Better Soon, Audrey!

This one's for my dear friend, Audrey, who lives in Scotland. I really want to do something to cheer her up, so I thought I'd make her a card... but it would take days to arrive by mail, so voila! Instant gratification through the wonderful world of internet!

This was made with the new Hostess set, Vases in Vogue. The base card is Mellow Moss, with Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Confetti White, and Basic Black. I poked two small holes on either side of the vase to tie the bow (Moss gingham) around it. I didn't have any black brads left, so I used an Antique Brass one and rubbed it in my StazOn ink pad (there's a new trick for you!).

Audrey, I sure hope you're feeling better VERY soon! I love you!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hi Michele and a huge heartfelt THANK YOU! from me. What a lovely thing to do and it certainly did cheer me up :) As I've said before you are very talented and now others are able to see it too! Love you lots. Audrey xoxox
P.S. Can't think of anyone else who would have done this for me xx