Monday, June 9, 2008

Another Score Pad

I'm home! We had a fabulous time visiting our dear friends in Mexico City - despite all the rain we got. I wanted to give you a new post real quick before I hit the bed... I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post over the next few weeks. We are going to be super busy. But I'll try to give you fresh ideas at least 3 times a week - that's my goal!

Anyway, here is another score pad I made - you can see my other one here. I made this one to give to our friends in Mexico as they like to play cards. It's a fun, yet quick and simple gift for your game-playing friends!

I used one of my new favorite sets on this one - Bud Basics. You will recognize it from one of my Stamp-a-Stack cards this month... do ya think I'm overdoing this layout?! It's just so simple, yet beautiful! These spiral notebooks can be found at Target in all different sizes and styles... just decorate some coordinating cardstock, grab some ModPodge, and stick it to the front!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Bud Basics, Warm Words
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Gable Green, Versamark
Cardstock: Gable Green, Basic Black, Green Galore, Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon (which reminds me... don't forget about my
Ribbon Share this month! Requests to join in must be received by June 20th!)

PS: How are you doing on that goal of sending out 20 homemade cards this month? (Read this post for details). I am a bit behind where I want to be, but I'll be working on those later this week.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I haven't sent out 20, but I have sent more than I usually do. I try to send them out to people who are not expecting them. What a nice treat! I love this idea...score pad with a deck of cards. That is a great hostess gift when going to someone's house for dinner. Rather than the bottle of wine or whatever...something that can be used over and over. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

welcome back Michele. Beautiful scorepad and I just love the colors!