Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Product Line!

Yesterday, Shelli announced a new product line that will become available in just a couple weeks!! It's called Décor Elements, an extension of Stampin' Up!'s Definitely Decorative line! Décor Elements is a line of wall art made from vinyl used to decorate your home!

Want to see more? Contact me to receive an introductory sales brochure! (I am not allowed to post it here).

You can begin ordering yours on July 1st!! Awwwww, MAN!! ...just think. If you were to join my team as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you could pre-order your Décor Elements TODAY! You can bet that's what I'll be doing! ...just another perk to being a Demonstrator! I can't wait to start playing with these! I've used Vinyl lettering before, and it's SO MUCH FUN and looks TERRIFIC!

Thank you, Stampin' Up! for giving us something exciting and NEW to play with!

No comments: