Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fresh Cuts

I finally had a chance to sit down with my new Fresh Cuts stamp set! Okay, so I agree, the card I made looks very similar to the one on the flyer at left (click on it to view it full size)... but hey, I said I had time to sit down with it... not that I had time to get wild and crazy with it (yet)! But it really is a simple little set to use. And these laser cut note cards are just beautiful!

For this card I used an Old Olive flower from Die Cut Blooms, a button from Fresh Favorites II, and some Old Olive Twill Ribbon. I attached the Barely Banana background to the inside front with dimensionals so it would stand "down" and give more dimension. The background stamp (hard to see in the photo) was done in Barely Banana ink.

Don't forget... when you purchase this die-cut Fresh Cuts stamp set (edited to add: the set is $21.95) during the month of June, you can get a package of Fresh Cut Notes for only $5! Click on the thumbnail flyer above for more information.

No comments: