Thursday, June 26, 2008

Touch of Nature

I'm back! How did y'all enjoy your eScape day?! Wow... how liberating that was! As much as I wish life were simple and slow, forcing myself to go without my electronic devices was very difficult! Darn them for inventing them in the first place, I say! Ah well, such is life in the 21st century.

In any case, I did spend some time working on some cards. I can't wait to show you those, but first, I'll show you this one I made earlier in the week.

This uses another retiring set, Touch of Nature, and the sentiment comes from Summer by the Sea. I watercolored the bird - I was aiming for a robin... did I do okay?

Maybe I have my birds mixed up, but I was thinking that robins have these rich colored tummies? In any case, I'm pleased with how it turned out... call it whatever kind of bird you want!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Touch of Nature, Summer by the Sea
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Black StazOn
Cardstock: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream, Afternoon Tea DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, Aquapainter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons


No comments: