Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Same Cards - New Colors

A quick post this evening with some cards you seen before... but I changed the colors around and thought you might like to see the difference it makes.


This is the same card I did in this post (also shown at left), only I used Perfect Plum instead of Not Quite Navy. This one is for my nephew who just graduated high school and is headed off to TCU - whose colors are purple and white, I believe.


And these two cards shown above are just like the Bud Basics cards in my June Stamp-a-Stack set (one is pictured at left). Here, I'm showcasing some of the In Colors - remember, these colors will be retiring at the end of the summer! The first one is Groovy Guava with Purely Pomegranate, and the one on the right is River Rock with Blue Bayou and Soft Sky.

If you have a card that you really like, try switching up the colors! Get creative and try color combinations you've never used before - I am constantly surprised at which colors can look good together!

No comments: