Friday, June 20, 2008

My Retirement Special!

No, I'm not retiring... but several of our favorite stamp sets are! Here's just a sample of some cards I've made using sets that are about to retire. There's a whole lot more to say goodbye to, but this just gives you an idea...

Artfully Asian

Just Like You

The Snowflake Spot

Unfrogettable

Carte Postale

Blossoms Abound


So, for the remainder of the retirement period (through August 10th), I am offering the following special deal:

Purchase $50 in retiring items and receive a FREE Classic ink pad!
Purchase $100 in retiring items and receive 2 FREE Classic ink pads!
Purchase $150 in retiring items and receive 3 FREE Classic ink pads!
...and so on!

Click here to view the Retiring List in Alphabetical Order by stamp set.

Click here to view the Retiring List in Numerical Order by page number.

This applies to orders over the phone, through e-mail, and in person. Only US residents may participate. For non-local orders, I will send a PayPal invoice for payment and have the merchandise shipped directly to you at no extra charge. Orders may include non-retired items as well, but ink pads are earned with retired merchandise amounts only.

Please indicate the color(s) you would like when placing your order!

1 comment:

KFuj said...

Your projects are great and very helpful! I came across your website and a few others. I am new to Stampin'Up, I just became a demonstrator at the end of last month (during the sign up special.) I was hoping that maybe some of you could help me plan and organize my supplies for a workshop? I have a workshop scheduled for June 29th. I would like to start a card club. A friend of mine has a scrapbooking club and several of us have been a part of it for a few years. I think cards are great for a club, but I need help with how many cards, how much to charge for supplies, and how much should everyone be required to order? With out scrapbooking club we pay $5 have to order $20 (before tax and shipping) and we make 4- 12x12 pages. I hope you can help, you can leave any advice on my blog or email me :-) Thanks, KFuj